1. About Your Personal Information
1.1 What We Use Your Data For
We will only use your personal information if the law permits it. We will most likely utilize your personal information in the following situations:
- Where we need to carry out the contract we’re about to or have already signed with you.
- When it is essential for our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests, your interests and basic rights do not outweigh those interests.
- Where we must adhere to a legal obligation.
2. Type of Data That We Collect
Our website is not designed for children or anyone under the age of 18, and we do not intentionally collect identifying information about children or minors.
2.1 Log Data
We may collect, use, store, and distribute the following types of personal data.
- Identity info such as a username or other identification details that you uploaded.
- Contact info such as email address.
- Technical Info about the devices you use to access this website including your IP address, login information, browser type, and version, time zone settings and location, browser plug-in types and versions, system software and platforms, and other technologies.
- Profile info includes your likes, dislikes, opinions, suggestions, and answers to surveys.
- Marketing and communication info which includes your preferences for getting marketing from us and our third parties, as well as your communication preferences, are all included in this data.
You agree to the usage and storage of cookies on your computer or device when you visit our website.
Our website is still accessible without cookies, however, some features may not function properly or the site may take longer to navigate if you do not have cookies enabled.
The system settings of your browser will let you disable the possibility to store cookies on your computer or device if you don’t want them.
3.1 Service Providers
To manage our website and support us in performing business tasks and operations, as well as satisfying requests from you, we share information with our service providers. Any personal information stored by us is required to be kept private by our service providers.
We use industry-standard methods and policies to protect the security of our users’ information and to prevent unauthorized access to it, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
3.3 Links to Other Sites
Our Website may include links to third-party websites, ads and services. The Company is not liable for any Third-Party links and advertisements. The company does not examine, authorize, monitor, endorse or make any statements about Third-Party resources, links, or advertisements.
All Third-Party links and advertisements are used at your own risk and should be used with appropriate caution and judgment.
If we make any significant updates and changes, we will notify you by sending an e-mail to the most recent e-mail address you supplied to us, as well as by prominently posting notice of the developments on our Website.
Continued use of our Website after receiving notice of such changes indicates your acceptance of the changes and agreement to be bound by its terms and conditions.
5. Data Protection
We have implemented adequate security measures to protect your data from being lost, misused, or accessed in an unauthorized manner, altered, or exposed by accident. Furthermore, we have restricted access to your data to employees, administrators, contractors, and other third parties who require it for business purposes. Because they are bound by strict confidentiality rules and restrictions, they will only use your data as we tell them to.
We have protocols in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach, and if we are legally required to do so, we will notify you and any applicable authority.
5.1 Your Rights
Under some conditions, you have rights in relation to your personal data under data protection regulations. You can do the following:
- Request access to your data – This allows you to get a copy of the personal data we hold on you and verify that we are storing it lawfully.
- Request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we possess about you be updated – You can request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you be corrected, although we may need to verify the authenticity of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data – You have the right to ask us to erase or remove your data if there is no compelling reason for us to keep it.